Made from pasteurized cow's milk
Country of origin: Germany
Fat content: 43.3 g/100g
Calcium content: 430 mg/100g
Flavour: creamy, garlicky, herbaceous, mild, milky, mushroomy, spicy
Producers: Bergader Privatkäserei GmbH
Bonifaz is a creamy, soft cheese from Bergader offered in a wide variety of flavours. It is produced with the highest quality pasteurised cow's milk from the Bavarian Alps. The cheese is named for the legendary archbishop Bonifatius, a patron of Bavarian Benedict monasteries, who loved tasty Bavarian cheeses. Except for the ‘Wild Mushroom’ variety all Bonifaz varieties are lactose and gluten free.
Bonifaz is famous for the multiple ways that you can use it. Enjoy on rustic bread, serve on cheese platters, and add to refine sauces or dressings. The herbal, spicy flavours are the perfect addition to summer-time leaf salads and for adding spicy creaminess to sauces.
- Bonifaz Garlic: with a rich garlic flavour
- Bonifaz Garden Herbs: with blends of flavourful herbs
- Bonifaz Chilli: with red and green chillies for a spicy taste experience
- Bonifaz Wild Mushrooms: with a locally sourced blend of wild mushrooms
- Bonifaz Original: with unique creamy flavour
- Bonifaz Green Pepper: with a blend of fresh green pepper
- Bonifaz Yoghurt: with live yoghurt cultures